Hi! I'm new and need a GotchiPal!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rensa2000

Reaction score
I'm new and would like to be your m8. My nickname is Rensa2000 but my real name is Kerensa. My Tamagotchi's name is Angel and she is a V2 Connexion. Her baby is yet to be named and is a girl too! Any suggestions? Angel looks like :furawatchi: but she has the rare mimitchi costume on most of the time, so looks like :furawatchi: . To get the costume, you go in the shop so you can see the shop keeper, press A three times quickly and it will scare him. Press CBAACABC in order to get the first costume, then again to get the rare one. It will say RARE when you buy it. If you type in the code for a third time, you can have a costume but you will need to pay for it. The other codes are:

Hair gel: ACBCABAC

Steak: BACBCABC

Love potion: BCBACABA (Homey)

Cake: ABBACBCC

Welcome! i hope you like tamatalk. i just love it. i couldn't live without it.(it has the BEST tricks)

Thanx u guys, hope you like this site 2! My tama has just left its baby! Angel, the mum, was 9. Cupid, the baby girl, is doing fine and rockin'! I'm just not used to having only one game on my screen to play!!!!! :gozarutchi: is like Cupid, except mine doesn't have a spikey bit. My mum chose the name, like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back