hI IM NEW CAN ANYONE BE MY FRIEND?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giketoo

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I live in illinois and im 11 years old and im a girl![/SIZE]

I'd love 2 b your friend... pm me if u need any help or wanna chat. :)

ps

where iz Illinois?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk giketoo! I really hope you have fun on this awesome site! PM me if you need a friend, have any questions, want my "Tips, Codes, 'n' Info Guide" by mametchichic, or want a chart with characters and info about them. Have fun on TamaTalk!

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! Have fun!

- Tama -

hi this is tama05 AKA the king of pokemon and yu-gi-oh. i'll be your friend!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I WILL BE UR FRIEND I AM GOING TO PM (PERSONAL MESSAGE)U.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

It won't take you long to get used to this site.

If you ever have any questions, or problems, don't be shy, and send me a PM. (PM means Personal Message)

Have fun! :rolleyes:

Regards,

DarkCore

to anyone of you that are woundering illinois is in America.

Sorry guys I can't be on tamatalk any more cause my parents said so! :rolleyes: ;) B) :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[SIZE=21pt]Guess what! MY parents let me come back on! But I still need more friends![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]I live in illinois and im 11 years old and im a girl![/SIZE]
Welcome to TamaTalk. BTW, post in [SIZE=8pt]small[/SIZE] letters. Once again, welcome.

If you are in need of a friend, feel free to PM me.

[SIZE=14pt]Hello and welcome to TamaTalk. I am also 11 but I live in Australia! [/SIZE] :mametchi: I hope you enjoy your time at TamaTalk, I know I am! I might be new but I would love to be friends!

-Angel-

[SIZE=14pt]Hello and welcome to TamaTalk. I am also 11 but I live in Australia! [/SIZE] :p I hope you enjoy your time at TamaTalk, I know I am! I might be new but I would love to be friends! 

-Angel-
I'll be your friend too, Angel_chi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back