Hi, I'm new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florb xx

Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself to you all! I am new here, but I am not new to tamagotchis. I currently have a collection of 9, and 12 if you include my ones in the post <3

Out of those Tamagotchis, I am currently running 6 :

Cof, Meldy (Melody), Bobby, My First Tama :) - Jazzy,

Sorry - Couldn't find a stock photo :( - Benny and Jammy

These are just my other Tamagotchi's :)

Left in School XD, Lost :( and Lost :(

These are my Tamagotchi in the Post, bought second hand :D

I adore this shell design!

Bought in a pair with :This one :)

So you are probably really bored now, but atleast you get the point. I plan to start a log, but it's not really possible, as if you look at the picture of the Tama Melody is running on, it's not great quality. Anway, I have been stalking this site for agees so I have decided to join all you lovely people xx

Florb xx

Welcome to TamaTalk! If you haven't already done so, please check out the User Guide to the site (there's a link to it in my signature) and let us know if you have any questions. Have a great time here! :)

Welcome to TT! Glad to see some new folks joining! :blink:

Hi! I just signed up today! :lol: I've been a Tama fan for, let's see, at least 6 years. I've decided to give TamaTalk a try today. I also hoped that someone could answer some questions for me. I like to watch the Tamagotchi TV Show anime, and in Japan they've gone up to episode 80 so far. (Of this season, 3? I think?) Anyway, where can I find english subbed episodes of them? Because Bandai hasn't dubbed them NEARLY this far. (they haven't even gotten to Meloditchi yet...) :angry:

My favorite episode is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTTwYZsTOys&feature=related

I can understand a little bit of what they're saying, but I'd really like an english subbed translation on the videos. Also is the TV show EVER going to come to America, I mean seriously? :( People said it would come out in early February 2011 to the USA. :angry: Yeah....right. I'd really like it if someone could give me answers!

Thanks!

-Lovelitchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back