hi i'm new kinda

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster-freak

Reaction score
I'm new and need friend's well...i'm kinda new but the thing is that i was on tamafriends and not tamatalk so people from tamafriends you may know me as karinaiscool so people from tamafriends please be my friend and people here too. :gozarutchi:

Hello! I'm glad you decided to join TamaTalk. ;) There is SO much to do here. I hope you enjoy your time here on TamaTalk. TamaTalk is such a great place to be. So much stuff to talk about. So many people to talk to. There's just TONS of fun! It's also very easy to learn how to get around here.

-Tamaguy#1

:marumimitchi:

I'm new and need friend's well...i'm kinda new but the thing is that i was on tamafriends and not tamatalk so people from tamafriends you may know me as karinaiscool so people from tamafriends please be my friend and people here too. :marumimitchi:
Hello and welcome to the wonderful TamaTalk. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon. I hope you have a great time here, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you desperately need some friends, PM me if you want one.

Enjoy the wonderful and wonderous TamaTalk once again!

Sincerely,

Crikeys/King of Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ola,

Welcome to tamatalk, I think I speak for everyone when I say WELCOME! It is always good to see new members. Tamatalk is a great place to chat and get help. Don't forget to try and not spam 3-5 words min. try and keep our boards clean.

Remembers Spam is drugs to tamatalk it takes up space and harms it. Eeek save TAMATALK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back