Hi I'm new to TamaTalk :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoxorama

Reaction score
Hi, I never had an official tamagotchi when I was a kid as my mum couldn't afford one. So I bought one for myself, a Gen 1 tama which I've been taking care of diligently, full health and happiness, full discipline rarely fed any candy if at all, and it died on tama day 3 wut!

So far so good, in the child stage now so 0 candy's will be given :) it's still asleep right now

Hi, I never had an official tamagotchi when I was a kid as my mum couldn't afford one. So I bought one for myself, a Gen 1 tama which I've been taking care of diligently, full health and happiness, full discipline rarely fed any candy if at all, and it died on tama day 3 wut!
Hello!
A tip for the health.
My tama, Henry died 3 days into caring for him. I fed him alot of candy, so that might be what happened to him. Try cutting off on alot of candy, and often check stats. I reccomend holding them in your palm most of the time, so that you can get to it when it starts beeping.
Hope this helped!

Welcome over here! What a pity that your first Tamagotchi didn't last long. As some people here have already told you, sweets are pure poison for them 😆 (maybe I'm too strict but I've never given sweets to mine and so far so good) I hope this second tama goes better!
I hope you enjoy your stay at TamaTalk!
Regards

Latest posts

Back