Hi im new ummmm and i have a question :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lottie

Reaction score
Hi all im new here *waves* just to let you know im insane!!! :D I love ballet and i hope to join the royal ballet compony!!!!! :p anyway i love tamagotchis iv got my first new connexion 1 and he is now 2 years old *say awwwww everyone 1....2.....3... awwwww* Im a bit confused bout all this talking aout mametchis or whatever they are called i didnt know you could get different breeds! how can you tell? :p and i remember someone saying if you play with them more you can control what breed they become? is this true?

Sorry about the question but hey im new!!!! *does puppy eyes* :angry:

Hi and welcome to the boards!

Yes it is true there are MANY diffrent breeds, and many diffrent ways to get them, sutch as taking bad care you end up with a Gozaruchi, and by giving it really good care you end up with a Mametchi, for information on what evolves into what look in my signature for a link to my growth chart. :angry:

Thankyou Mimitchi but how can you find out the name for all of the different stage breeds?

:angry:

Questions are already answered... So I just say "Hello and welcome!" :angry:

Glad you found us.

Question for you... When you are a member of the Royal Ballet Company... What will you do if your Tamagotchi starts beeping during a performance *mental picture of graceful ballet performance.. BEEP BEEP... performance stops while you play with pet... Ballet resumes* :D

LOL HA HA HA Mr Admin, When i just read that i was laughing so much :p I can just imagine it! Either ill teach it to watch the ballet or hire a proffesional tamagotchi siter hmmm

what do you think? :)

Thanks again aswell mimitchi

No problem,

By the way if you ever need a sitter my rates are,

$7.00 and hour for a baby,

$5.00 an hour for a child-teenager.

:p :)

Hiya, and welcome to Tamatalk! Glad to see you!

Yes, you can get different different breeds, depending on how you take care of it. However, there are special ways of taking care of your Tamagotchi in order to get certain characters. There are even a few secret characters!

You sound like a very ambitious person. I hope your dream of becoming a member of the RBC comes true! Go for it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back