Hi, im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keanitchi

Reaction score
so hi there im keanitchi, i have a v4 tama, shes a ringotchi, how many days till he changes to adult? he changed to ringotchi yesterday, the 15th, oh also can v4 connect to v5? thanx im seriously new to tamas, and i dont like reading instructions, thats why im asking, one more question, how do you get more of the pencil skill points? (the icons with all the points) thankyou!! :lol: :( :blink: :p B) :) :ph34r: :D :D :)

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk - thanks for introducing yourself :furawatchi:

Check out our "Help for New Tama Owners " or "What Happened to My Tamagotchi" forums - that is where we all post our questions (and hope that other site members will have the answers)! There's also a topic pinned in bold at the top of the Help forum that is a V4 index of useful topics posted on TamaTalk.

If you can't find an existing help topic from that index or from the forum pages, someone with a question similar to yours, feel free to start a new thread!

Enjoy your visits to TamaTalk ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! Have a great time! I'm totally been clueless since I stopped playing tamagotchis...but you can always find answers in the fourms! And if not, start a thread, ask the question, and you'll be sure to get an answer.

But I'll answer it right now because they had that in v4. You take certain classes that gets it up. Different classes give you different things. Good luck in the fourms!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back