Hi I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
I joined Yesterday but I didn't see this board. Well stuff about me. I love hamsters and tamagotchis. (duh) I'm also a bookworm so most of the time I spend my time reading. I'm going to tell everyone I know who likes tamagotchis to come here.

Welcome! Glad you found us! And we always appreciate word of mouth advertising :D

Hiya, and welcome to Tamatalk! :D Hope you enjoy yourself here! :p I used to have hasters... cute little things, aren't they?

I joined Yesterday but I didn't see this board. Well stuff about me. I love hamsters and tamagotchis. (duh) I'm also a bookworm so most of the time I spend my time reading. I'm going to tell everyone I know who likes tamagotchis to come here.
HI pm me if you need anything

She joined over 2 years ago Hemna123 :D - but it's very friendly of you to offer help anyway :D

I can see that you are quite new to the site, so perhaps you didn't realise... it is always worth checking the date a topic was started and the date the last person posted a reply before you add a comment :D

Don't worry about it - it is called "bumping" and although it is not encouraged, I think it is fair to say that many of us on TamaTalk have accidentally bumped old topics to the front page... I know I have :D

Hemna123, that's it. You are now LISTED. REPORTED. Whatever, I don't care.
Hemna knows now - TamaMum has kindly sorted it all out. :)

I don't think there's nay need for further discussion. :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back