HI! I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk

! I hope you have a wonderful time! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM.

Good luck,

psycho :mellow:

:chohimetchi: hi,

my name is jenny and im new here to so so feel free to mail me or reply to this

laters stay cool :)

Thanks to people who have replyed to me, but, will anyone be my friend? And how do you access your inbox, and how do you 'PM' someone, and, well, this is turning into a rather long post, but still, how do you put one of those little picture things when you post? As in, the ones on the right hand sides?

PLEASE REPLY TO ME, but NOT via PM or anything stupid, just standard email me at: [email protected] Thanks Guys (and Girls too!).

TamaGeneration40

hey newbe!! How are ya? This is metalchick#2 and I'm here to say. . .Booyah!! What up? :unsure:

Metalchick#2 :furawatchi:

Thanks to people who have replyed to me, but, will anyone be my friend? And how do you access your inbox, and how do you 'PM' someone, and, well, this is turning into a rather long post, but still, how do you put one of those little picture things when you post? As in, the ones on the right hand sides?PLEASE REPLY TO ME, but NOT via PM or anything stupid, just standard email me at: [email protected] Thanks Guys (and Girls too!).

TamaGeneration40
Avatar thing figured out, PMing nutted out, accessing inbox known, still need friends, thts all i need.

Please respond to me. I would apreciate it if you did.

thank you TamaTalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back