Hi! I'm new.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty_in_pink

Reaction score
Hi! Im new my names bailey and i have a Hashitamatchi and I wanna make new friends if you'll pm me id be happy! And my favourite tama is Kuchipatchi!!!!!!!

And if any of you guys make avatars, i want 1!

thank-you!

I make avatars. See mine? I made it. Just tell me what character, what color polka dots, and what you want it to say! PM it to me and I'd be happy to make one!

Thank-you!

um can the polka dots b green and can it say Must love Kuchipatchi

and i want kuchipatchis on it!

I LOVE KUCHIPATCHIS!!!!!!!

Hi pretty_in_pink! :blink:

Welcome to Tamatalk! PM me if you need any help, etc. :angry: Also, please take the time to read all of the rules. :( I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Tama-Love~

Thank-you Tama-Love!

I want to make avatars and if someone could help me learn, I'd be pleased!

I can make you one if you would like! I made mine and Tamasara's1, and lots more! :angry: Just PM me wwith what you would like on it! :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Sorry Tama-Love, I'm having a problem with the net so when i go check my pms, it shuts down! :angry:

Well, you can use PAINT, it comes witth all the computers. You can draw there, and edit pictures. :angry: You can also use Avatarmagic for the text, that's what I use. I hope that help and answers your question! :) :huh:

~Tama-Love~

Well, you can use PAINT, it comes witth all the computers. You can draw there, and edit pictures. :angry: You can also use Avatarmagic for the text, that's what I use. I hope that help and answers your question! :lol: :huh:
~Tama-Love~
I don't think I have AvatarMagic! :)

Just go on www.avatarmagic.com, it's on the web! If you have Internet, then you can go there. :angry:

~Tama-Love~

Hello! Be sure to read the pinned posts by Admin and others to learn what goes on what message board.

If you need a question answered I'd be happy to answer it for you.

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:) :ph34r: :lol: :D

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back