Hi Im new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xkri

Reaction score
B) Hello Im Nitnat or I can go by my pets name Xkri. I wanna say Hello to everyone and talk :lol: Do you like my Signature and my avatar? Im not a pro but I like it. This website sounds really cool! :D

Yeah! Your sig.&Av. are really cool!! Check out my sig. You can PM anyone you think sounds nice here. If you have a question or just want a friend, PM me. Or anyone else. Hope you love it here!!!!!

Hey thanks! I like your avatar! AWSOME siggy!

Welcome! I think you'll like it here on TamaTalk. I sure have loved it. :)

Have fun! And if you need any help or just a friend, PM me! :)

By the way, I love that Tama you made for your sig and avvie!

Could you maybe make me one?

Thanx,

:) Angelgotchi11 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure what kind of tamagotchi do you want?

Hi i am new too and i don't really knoww what to do on tamatalk and i really don't know so please fill me in on what to do :blink:

Sorry i didn't mean to put the sad faace on my post so don't ask me why i did that :blink:

Well what to do is you kind of talk to people about tamagotchis and explore all the topics PM me 4 more

You chould put this in introductions not what's on your mind. This is for like asking people questions about their foos tastes, favorite things and their personal thoughts about life.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry I made this topic when I just signed in I couldnt find intros so I settled 4 here. By the way... very cute Avvie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back