Hi I'm Ola!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to PM me! :huh: Have fun and feel free to explore! :huh: -RR :wacko:

[SIZE=22pt] Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk, ola! If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM me! [/SIZE] :)

:) tamagirl777

Hi, Ola! Welcome to tamatalk. I hope you have fun. :huh: I'll be your friend, if you want. :chohimetchi:

Oh, by the way, PM means Personal Message. If you look to the top right corner of every page it will say [_ New Messages] Click on that to get to your inbox, where you'll see all of the PM's you have.

Have fun here,

»Kelly

umm, i'm sorry, but what's pm?
pm is the thingy with two little guys at the thing... it's at the bottom of everyone's thingy maggigy after they post. :eek: :lol: sorry i hope youre not confused. i am! ha ha ha LMBO!

ps... my friend is new too. her name is alexandera and her screen name is Greenday.

ps... my friend is new too. her name is alexandera and her screen name is Greenday. if u could just talk... she'd feel more comfortable here.

hi ola. im Alexandera Delanoche. Im italian. ps u pronounce my name Daylanochay... every one always gets it wrong.

:lol:

i'm aleksandra (ola) ciurzynska. i'm polish. my last name is pronounced Chu_gin_ska. everyone always gets it wrong too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back