Hi I'm Sandy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil pochitchi lova ^.^

Reaction score
Hi I'm Sandra, you can call me Sandy though, I love tam tams. I have three, 1 is v1 orange burst, 1 is v1 light pink, and the last one is v2 candy collection white with life savers. :furawatchi: I love them :huh: My favourite character is pochitchi, if your thinkin what in the world is that, it's a really really really really really really really really really really REALLY cute doggy

[SIZE=14pt]hey nice to meet you sandy im jacqui. i also have three tamas ones a v1 and the other two are my v2's there so fun. my favorite character is furawatchi. [/SIZE] :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]cool ya so have you gone on tama chat you can meet alot of people there and if you feel like writing about stuff other than tamas go to you whats on your mind non tama talk its fun here [/SIZE] :huh: [SIZE=8pt]how old are you im 16 [/SIZE]

yA Never mind sorry i forgot its only working on the weekends now last month it was whenver you wanted but o well maybe next weekend sooooo sooorrry!!!! didnt mean to get you confused ya you go and talk to people all over the world and talk about tamas and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back