Hi I'm tamalight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalight

Reaction score
Hi I'm tamalight and I am new here. I have a v3 and I want a v4 very soon :D . I have had a long time of wanting to be here but I never made up my mind until today! :D I hope I can make some good friends :D

Bye from tamalight!

Hi TamaLight,

I would like to be your friend. P.M If you need, or just having a bad day, or you just want someone to talk to! TamaTalk is very cool place, with over millions of MEMEBERS! I love tamagotchi's, I have a v3, and a v4. I love Masktchi :D , Gozarutchi :D , and Ichigotchi :D . I love every tamagotchi but these are kinda my favorties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tamatalk! :D

Lol, I want a version 4 too- haha, two of a kind! :D

Anyway, I'm Rey Mysterio, I'm 11 years old, and if you need any help or just a friend, feel free to send me a PM! :D You could also PM some other members too, as the members here on Tamatalk are all very nice, friendly and helpful! :D

Enjoy your stay with us! :D

:D //RM :D

Thanks for the welcome guys I apprecieate (sp?) a lot :D I would like to be your friends anytime anywhere.... you get the point :D at least I know that some people are like me and that I'm not the only crazed tamagotchi fan around. thanks sooooooo much.

bye from tamalight! :D

Thanks for the welcome guys I apprecieate (sp?) a lot :D I would like to be your friends anytime anywhere.... you get the point :D at least I know that some people are like me and that I'm not the only crazed tamagotchi fan around. thanks sooooooo much.

Lol, there's some members have over 100 tamagotchis, so my 2 tamas are nothing compared to that! :D

:D //RM :D

PLEASE :D You should meet BINARY! He/she is pretty cool, know's a lot about tamagotchi, the world, and science! I think you should meet Binary.

I am A crazed fan to!

:D Locky458 :D

welcome to tamatalk! you can pm me if you need anything

tama-dude =)*** :mellow: :huh: :huh: :huh:

hi and welcome to tamatalk tamalight!

PM me if you need help or just want a friend! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back