Hi! I'm tamaluvu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvu

Reaction score
Hi! My name is tamaluvu and I'm sort of new to tamatalk. if u wanna be friends, then just pm me or post here!!! I like tamagotchi, animals, and neopets. my neopets username is cutiesnowbunny245 if you wanna be neofriends. I have 2 tamas, and I live in HongKong. My local time right now is 11:54 AM. Where do you live? what's your local time? OH and do you have a bro/sis? I have a 2 year old sis and she's SO annoying!!!

Please accept, :furawatchi:

tama luv U!!!

Welcome!

Is your name Hannah?

You seem nice, PM me to be friends!

my local time right now is: 7:55AM.

my neopets username is: molly49565788.

country i live in: Australia

bro/sis: 2 older brothers, they are extra annoying!

i have 5 tamagotchi.

PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tamaluvu!I am sort of new too.I have a neopets username also and I have 3 neopets.Unfortunatly, I can't remember it.But I have a Chia,a Floatsom and a Kyrii on Neopets.I live in the United States and right now my time is 7:13 pm.Pm me if you like.

Smiles,

from poopy :)

hey im pinkgal right now it is 7:23 pm and live in the US if you need a friend feel free to pm me!!

Welcome to TT and have fun posting. If you need an avvie, or just want to PM, never hesitate to PM me. ;) I hope you become a tt guide or a lifetime angelgotchi!

from)

tutti*frutti

HI!

Name: DiDi

neopets username: minka_kekky_chester

Bros/Sis tamagotchikid7!

tamas 5!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back