Hi! I'm Tamama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamama

Reaction score
I was recently in Japan on vacation when I stumbled upon one of the Tamagotchi stores. I realized that I missed having a Tamagotchi - the last one I had was the original one. So I went online, researched which one I should get, and decided on the ID L.

So I am a new Tama owner, after decades away, and I'm excited! I can read Japanese (I'm really bad with kanji though) and I hope to meet others near me in the US! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! How lucky to stumble upon a shop in Japan!

Welcome to the forums! PM me if you need anything. :D Oh and have fun with your iD L!

Welcome to the forums! I am new too! I am going to be staying a while heehee!

Welcome to TT!!

You're so lucky to have gone into the store. They're my only reason for wanting to go to Japan. They're getting smaller and smaller though :c

Hope you enjoy it round here!!!! c:

Ooh! How lucky to stumble upon a shop in Japan!

Welcome to the forums! PM me if you need anything. :D Oh and have fun with your iD L!
Haha! It was in Tokyo Station!

Welcome to TT!!

You're so lucky to have gone into the store. They're my only reason for wanting to go to Japan. They're getting smaller and smaller though :c

Hope you enjoy it round here!!!! c:
The Tamagotchi store in Tokyo Station wasn't very big. There's another one in Harajuku but I didn't go to that one.

I'm planning on enjoying my time around here talking about my new Tama!

Welcome, welcome! 8D I'm a bit of a noob to this whole Tamagotchi thing myself (My first real Tamagotchi I got for my birthday in 2015) but if you have any questions, PM me! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back