Hi i'm WillowPup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowPup

Reaction score
ok i'm willowpup, u can call me willow, i can't wait to make friends here, i love wolves and and tama's, pm me if u want to be pals.

My Staticts:

Tama's: 1

Name: Ileda, has a baby girl that will be named Yumi,

Type: she's the one that has buckteeth :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good stuff here - different forums for different Tama situations - just have a good look around - it won't take long to get to know the place!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

ok i'm willowpup, u can call me willow, i can't wait to make friends here, i love wolves and and tama's, pm me if u want to be pals.
My Staticts:

Type: she's the one that has buckteeth  :lol:   ^_^
Welcome to tamatalk! If you need anything or just want to be my friend pm me. You can also pm Admin. If you don't fell like chatting about tamas theres a (non) tamatalk in what's on your mind?

My Staticts:

Type: she's the one that has buckteeth  :lol:   ^_^
Welcome to tamatalk! If you need anything or just want to be my friend pm me. You can also pm Admin. If you don't fell like chatting about tamas theres a (non) tamatalk in what's on your mind?

My Staticts:

Type: she's the one that has buckteeth :p :)
Hello! and welcome! Please PM me for a chat! I love :hitodetchi:s I think u should become a hitodetchi fan!!

P.S. I love your user name!

i love wolves, too! they are my fav animal......i donate money to them every month. <_<

o...... ilets is spelled Aileta

'

TAMAS: 1

TAMA'S NAME: CROW

TYPE: ONIONTCHI

Hi, im new to this so if this typing loox kinda weird dont think i am! :p What i want my tama to turn into is a ninja dude and i really love wolves! '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

____________________________________________________ :)

Welcome to this website, and I hope you have allot of fun posting idias, questions,etc. in our topics! If you need an avatar, PM me.

Good days,

tutti*frutti|Tama

hi willowpup,

i have 2 tamas and love them too... and i am new here and i would love to be your pal.. :D :mametchi: :ph34r: but i was just wanting to know if you knew where to het a tama version 3 !! i cant find them!! :blink: :) :p also if you know how to get a chohimetchi or a ichigotchi ...like if there are cheats...please respond ...we can be buddies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back