Hi I'm Yumi :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YumiChan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here to TamaTalk :eek:

Anyway, I just recently bought a tamagotchi plus color. Yesterday, when I popped in tha batteries that came along with it, it shows that i need to change batteries! So i picked another brand new batteries and when i tried to put them in, it still shows the same picture that i need to change batteries! please help me i don't know what to do now. :D

Give it another try. Use a good brand of battery.

It would also really help if you knew if those batteries were truly fresh.

I don't suppose you have a volt meter? I use mine so much, it's unbelievable but having that will help a lot in knowing if the batteries were strong.

Good luck :D

hi. yes i tried LOTS of batteries and tried LOTS of reseting, but still to no avail it didn't work! It enabled me just to adjust time, make a name, bday etc, but i just get a glimpse of the egg for a while then the "change batteries" appears after a second. T_T do you think my TMGC+C is broken? but i do not think it is!

Erm, yes, I think it is broken if you have tried many batteries/times resetting it. I suggest taking it in to the shop you bought it from, and asking for a refund/swap or if they can fix it.

Also, try going through your instructions and see if there's anything in there that may help. :)

Latest posts

Back