Hi, it's me!! what..? you don't kow ME?^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisatenshi

Reaction score
So, let me intoduce myself! I'm Elisatenshi.. (Elisa cause that's the beginning of my name and tenshi cause it means angel in japanish..) I have a tamagotchi connexion, and I'm here to grab some informations bout new tamagotchis and to meet other tamagtchi fans.. oh, and forgive me if I make a lot of grammar mistakes, I'm french.. :D

So, well, hi everybody!

Hello Elisa! Welcome to TamaTalk. You seem like a great person and I hope to talk to you more in the future!

thank you kelly and mimitchi ^_^ it's seems to be great here, and there a lot a of nice people! So I'm sure I'll have a good time ;)

hi dolphin and Laffy_Daffy!! yep you're right tamatalk is very cool ;) et oui je suis française donc mille excuses si mes posts sont remplis de fautes ^^

So, let me intoduce myself! I'm Elisatenshi.. (Elisa cause that's the beginning of my name and tenshi cause it means angel in japanish..) I have a tamagotchi connexion, and I'm here to grab some informations bout new tamagotchis and to meet other tamagtchi fans.. oh, and forgive me if I make a lot of grammar mistakes, I'm french.. :blink: So, well, hi everybody!
Hello!it's cool having a french person here!um..ru from France cuz if you are it will be kool to have someone else from Europe on this website! :eek: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back