Hi! Long time stalker finally joining. XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLey

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. Been hanging around this site for a long time reading all kinds of cool things. I decided to join because I really want to rebuild my virtual pet collection. I am interested in all kinds, but tamas themselves take front and center.

I use to have a really big collection back in the 90's...and sadly I was an idiot and got rid of them all. I was growing up and thinking I was over them...but I was wrong. lol. I would love to collect a lot of the toys I grew up with but some reason virtual pets hold some kind of special wonder and nostalgia and I decided to focus on those. I attempted last winter to start a new collection, but I broke the 3 that I had (don't ask...long story) so now I am starting again and thanx to a friend all I have is a tama-go and fake. (I actually wanted the fake...I'll take anything so long as it works.) You can see it pictured in this post:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182198-comparing-the-real-to-the-fake/

Anyways, funds are low with me, (can't work for health reasons) but I do plan on eventually buying some. I have had my eye on the ID L for so long, and now that they do come in English I want it even more.

That same friend also posted my profile pic here before I joined:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/178651-blinged-out-tamas-3/page__st__20__gopid__3189247?do=findComment&comment=3189247

You can re-blog it on Tumblr here if your interested:

https://-ley-.tumblr.com/post/32464185814/my-black-tama-go-accented-with-gold-glitter

Not sure what else to say, if you want to chat or have any questions feel free to ask! This is a cute little place, and I like the info I have received here. :hitodetchi: Not sure how much I will actually post, as I don't have much else to say at the moment, but I am very friendly and will accept any friend requests here.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you finally broke down and joined! Now it gives us another place to stalk each other xD Anyway, you're right this place does have tons of info to look at and is so far the best Tama site I've found and I believe I owe finding it in the first place to you. xD

Don't worry if you don't feel like talking a lot, I don't very often but I read pretty much everything. And from what I've found everyone here is very nice.

Ah, you finally joined after all! ^_^ It's such a fun place here, yes? xD

One of the least overwhelming tama sites I've seen. :3

Thanx for the welcome all. <3

Yes Zelly another place to stalk. XD

Hannah your sig is so cute. :)

Thankies :3 I love alternating between it and
Cartoon-cat.gif

Unfortunately tamatalk only allows one image in a signature or I would have had both. :p

Welcome to TamaTalk! Have fun collecting and hope you're enjoying your time here so far! :)

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! If you've been stalking this site for a while you might have seen a few of my posts...I don't make many nowadays but I used to reply to almost everything in certain sections. I hope you have a great time here! :D

Lol, dazzilitchigirl, I was gonna say, your that person who replies to everything. At least that is what someone said in some topic I was reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back