Hi people i am back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
Hey tamafans. When i was about 12-13 i stoped playing with my tamagotchis v4 and v5. Now i am going to be 14 next week. I started playing with my tamagotchis. i missed them alot. But i just saw a new tamagotchi v6-Music star. What is it like? Is it like a v5 with 3 tamagotchis but with music? Can someone tell me as much as they know about the Music Star or is there a website with all the information.

Thanks

By Neo

I prefer too explain than give links so here we go.

I got my Music Star on Thursday! its really awesome!

You take care of 1 Tama this time, and you get presents when your Tama hatches, one is a toy (train etc) and a instrument (drum/trumpet etc.)

You then take care of it like all other versions, but the main objective is too make your Tama a Music Star!

Once you go to Music School (Teenagers only) you meet 2 other Tama's, you will then form a band with them! you can then practice at Music School to get your skill points higher.

There is 3 skill point categories: Tone, Rythm and Original. If you complete 1 of the 3 mini-games (Sing a song, Music Notes or Sound Block) you get 30 skill points in a category.

Something new to Music Star is a Stress feature, if you make your Tama practice all the time, or wake it up when it's asleep by pressing C button, it's stress will rise. Praise your Tama or play with it to reduce its stress.

Once your Tama is an adult, the 2 other band members will also be an adult, so you can preform in front of judges and make a part-time job at either the Cake Shop, or at a Fruit Harvest.

Instead of the Matchmaker, you have a Band Manager select a partner for you, if your Tama gets married, both parents (mum, dad and baby) stay on the screen at the same time, a couple of days later, the mum and dad will leave and the fun begins again!

I highly recommend you get a Music Star, its definatley the best version yet in my opnion. :D

Cya! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back