Hi Peoplez :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiyaz! Im Corie ~ Quick facts!:

~Age: 15

~Likes: Roleplaying, chating, listening to music, being awesome 8D, speaking wapanese (xD j/k), cookies, eating crayons ^.^, lots more =D

~Music: Fall out boy (Patrick baby!), Panic! at the Disco, Tokio Hotel, An Cafe, Rihanna, T-Pain, 3oh!3, We the Kings, Marilyn Manson, Metro Station, Boys like Girls, Relient K., Way more

~Animes: Fruits Basket, Nana, Di Gi Charat, Naruto, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Card Captor Sakura, Love Hina, Chibi Vampire, Love Get Chu, Haruhi (Lolz the name is to long to type out!), WAAAY More

~Reg. Shows: Spongebob, Mighty B (Lol that show is the sniz!),

Fosters Home for Imanginary friends (Yersh, tons of cartoons!), I cant think!

~Movies: Nightmare before Christmas, Spirited away, Howls Moving Castle, Pirates of the Carribean, Rawr I cant think >.<

Okay well thats all I could come up with in 5 minutes... so yeah =)

Oh yeah and that avi is a smexy beast ~.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Welcome to Tamatalk~! I think you'll have a ton of fun here.

Wow, I like a lot of the same stuff as you.. PATD, FOB, Spirited Away, roleplay..And Shugo Chara!<33333

Well, anyways, if you have any questions, just feel free to ask. We don't bite. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! ;) That's a lot of great effort you put into your introduction! I'm sure you've probably learned this by now, but you can add that to your profile. Just copy paste what you wrote into your profile, then "admend" changes. Go wild! ;)

Latest posts

Back