Hi! Returning user, new account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Optimistic

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Miri!! I don't know how many of you remember me, I was **Rainbow** but I stopped coming here almost a year ago due to some personal stuff. I just recently decided I wanted to come back, as I missed the good times here, but I didn't want to use that username, as I have some bad memories associated with it. So that's why I made this account!

I like Fire Emblem (Awakening and Fates), and Dangan Ronpa mainly! I haven't really played with a Tamagotchi in a while but I'm considering starting up one, or maybe buying a new one I can run with around my work schedule.

On that note, I won't be as active nowadays as I previously was, as I have more work hours now than I did back then. That said, I hope to have just as good a time here as I remember!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm really enjoying my time back here, even if it's not as active as it used to be. I also did order a V3 that I plan on logging about once it gets here, so keep an eye out for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back