HI There FOLKS!^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Do you have any tips to play the TV Surfing Game. Cause, I always miss when my score is at 5.

And what score will every game be finish?

I NEED SOME I KNOW SOME TIPS: NIKATCHI,DOROTCHI,YOUNG MIMITCHI, YOUNG ANDROTCHI, THEN RINGOTCHI

Hi Vernon.

I think she was giving you the order in which they appear... I think. :lol: But yeah, I can't usually make it past 7 on that or 14 on that tea game.

I suppose knowing the order is helpful but you also get those blank screens too.

Do you have any tips to play the TV Surfing Game. Cause, I always miss when my score is at 5. And what score will every game be finish?
the same thing happens to me except it happens when i am at 6 or 7 :) :) i am not sure maybe ur not pressing the b button fast enough....

hope i helped :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r:

memetchi7 :p :p :wacko:

I can't ever get past number 5 or 6. Its very hard. You have to press the B button as soon as the right channel (Picture) appers and it speeds up as you go. It may be that your not pressing the B button fast enough when it gets to the right one. I hope this helps!

-PokeMew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back