Hi there guyz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush

Reaction score
Hi there guyz, I'm an Italian boy who just entered the world of tamagotchi, i ask you to forgive me if i make some mistake writing :mimitchi: .

I bought a tamagotchi via e-bay cuz i found it at low price and I've ever got crazy for digital hatchings and pet training in general...but there have been the first problems :D

I've bought a tama made that way that is quitely different form the others in the front logo and in the keychain...i supposed it could be the japanese edition but I'm not sure :D

after all I like it for its simple color and the difference between the others :D and becouse i payed it about 8 euros :D completely new...

Anyway i've some questions about tamagotchi v3 growth, care and item use.

Well first of all my tama hatched up that way

Teletchi (Boy)->Mizutamatchi->Piropiroritchi

If i must be sincere...i don't like very much Piropiroritchi (it is not so aesthetic) but i decided to let him be becouse it was funny....and anyway i like ugly things :D ....now i would know if there is a way to see how could he grow up....something like a growth chart or else...

Another question i have is about tamagotchi care....first of all...there's difference beetween the food i give to him? or sushi is not different from bread and from cereals? Than, what weight a teen tamagotchi should have? how to understand it? And also why the happiness of tamagotchi won't rise if i play games with him (anyway I'm not so good and i loose quickly :D ) but only if i give him snacks (that makes him fat)?

And at last, i swear, why when i click on the items i won or bought (like darts and rc cars) it happens NOTHING :D , what they are for? The same for the souvenirs...

Sorry for the big post guyz :D i wish i could enjoy well that community, c ya all!

Hello and Welcome! There is no difference between the foods and snacks. They will all eed your tam. Normal weight for a teen tama is either 15 or 20 pounds. Thats the lowest it can go, it is ok if the weight is over that. That is probably why your tama wont play games. Try to feed him a snack and then play a game. Some items only work for adults, and you can't use soviners. PM me if you need anything else!

Hello and Welcome! There is no difference between the foods and snacks. They will all eed your tam. Normal weight for a teen tama is either 15 or 20 pounds. Thats the lowest it can go, it is ok if the weight is over that. That is probably why your tama wont play games. Try to feed him a snack and then play a game. Some items only work for adults, and you can't use soviners. PM me if you need anything else!
need just to know somethin about the growth.... i want my Piropiroritchi to become a Debatchi or a Dorotchi or still Wooltchi and Gozarutchi, is it possibile? how?

is there any particular recipe for how to obtain a certain character? i don't think so you can either take good care of it and get a 'good' tama or neglect it and get a 'bad' tama ^^ i guess so.... :unsure: in v1 you could concentrate on playing different games more then others and it would produce certain tamas... is it like that in v2 and v3?

anyways HELLO to you! its good to see a new tama fan!

ok, anyway nobody told me wha'ts the difference between my tama and the other tamagotchies v..... different in colours and front logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back