Hi there.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenn

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Rivenn and have been a Tamagotchi fan since the beginning. For a few years, my enfatuation with Tama's died down until I spotted the Tamagotchi Connection's at my local Wal-Mart.

After purchasing my first one, (green with the boxes) it became a Maskutchi (Not Masktchi *cough*. Obviously, my caretaking skills were rusty).

After a while, I forced my sister to purchase one of her own. It, also, became a Maskutchi. (she's a bit younger then I am, so us having the same species of Tamagotchi was unacceptable).

Then, during a trip to the U.S., we both bought another one.

Mine became a Mametchi today, and my sisters is currently a Hinotamatchi. (Every time I tell her she was neglectful, she flips out on me :lol: ).

Anyway, our Maskutchi's had children yesterday and have yet to disappear.

That's where I currently am. I hope to partake in alot here. :D Especially a Group Hatch...

Welcome to TamaTalk! Glad you were able to rediscover tamagotchis. :)

-Admin-

Had to double check the references here... But as if interested in confusing people from across the globe even more, Bandai USA made slight changes to some character names. Who knows why but your example of Masktchi only applies in the USA. See this post which includes Bandai USA's "official" character list.

This left me wondering why they feel the need to change things... :)

I know. :) I just like the Japanese names better (probably because I feel there's no need to change them). Maskutchi sounds better than Masktchi because the word isn't seperated into two halves to pronounce. Oniontchi is too predictable... And Androtchi is just a plea to be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back