Hi there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minya

Reaction score
Hiyas!

So I'm new here. You may call me Minya. I'm also at Tama-Zone with this same nick, so might know me from there too.

I'm 18 years old girl from European country called Finland.

I was quite much on tamas when they first came to Finland in 90's. Apparently I forgot about them along the time, and I don't have any of my oldest tamas anymore. My current oldest is V1, but I have had earlier ones too. And Dinkie Dino, that I miss the most because it's very hard to get anymore.

Now I have found my love to tamas again even thought I'm not so child anymore. I still enjoy them and wish to have more. ^^

Nice to meet you all! ;)

PS. I'm currently running V1 and V5 tamas. I'm keeping a log at Tama-Zone. :D

Hullo Minya :3

It's gonna be weird calling you Minya cuz Minya in Russian means Teddy :/

Haha, that's amusing. But yeah, welcome. Have fun and be sure to read the rules!

x.Cant//Knit.x : Woah, I didn't know that my nick means Teddy in Russian. I always learn something new. Thanks for the welcomes!

Starfire.: Thank you! ^^ I have seen the rules already, I promise to be a good member. ^_^

Hullo Minya :3
It's gonna be weird calling you Minya cuz Minya in Russian means Teddy :/

Haha, that's amusing. But yeah, welcome. Have fun and be sure to read the rules!
Haa, that made me smile! :p

Nice way of putting things!

lol.

Oh &+ welcome &+ such.

Enjoy it here. :unsure:

Yeah, I have a way words! [:

No but seriously, hope you like

it here!

xx

Latest posts

Back