hi you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firewall

Reaction score
hi strangers :lol: im a shy person half of me buddis r tamas i need a buddi pm me (i live in alaska)thank u

Hi :lol: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find friends! There are a whole lot of nice people on Tamatalk.

Hi firewall! Well, you can always just read my signature or visit my profile, to find out that I looove making new friends! And I've got a spot for you on my friends' list :D

But, I'm sorry except I don't think that "I need friends" or 'I have no friends" topics are allowed. :lol: Oh no! It's better to use the Pm system to make friends, instead of open topics. :eek: -Reported- Sorry!

But, I'd still love to be your friend!

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy looking around and getting to know the site!

KM

*moved to intros*

Welcome Firewall! :furawatchi:

I'm tamagirl_desy. Nice to meet ya! Please PM me if you need a friend. :ph34r: If you want pals, just PM people. You'll be sure to get an answer!

*Tgd*

dude u really live in alska i live in florida so i have no clue wat snow is like wat is like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back