Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkTale

Reaction score
Hi im SharkTale and of course im new here.im a member of another tama site so im still kinda unfamiliar with this site but i kinda get the hang of it now.and pls., if u wanna make friends with me just tell me.i really need some friends.im nice.

tnx.

Hay sharktale. I'd love to be your friend and help you with this site. I haven't been here very long but I know more than enough to enjoy the site. I hope you have a great time here!

Yes, welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you have lots of fun and meet new friends. If you need help or anything PM me! I'm always happy to help. :)

And have a look at the arcade! You'll love it! There is so many great games there. :)

Yes, welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you have lots of fun and meet new friends. If you need help or anything PM me! I'm always happy to help. :)

And have a look at the arcade! You'll love it! There is so many great games there. :)

Welcome to Tamatalk! :angry:

I'm ninjas-rock-my-sox, you can call me NINJA for short! I hope you stay here on Tamatalk! Its a very fun site! If you have time you can check out my Profile, there's a lot of stuff about me. Well I'm online alot so if you are bored and want to talk, just PM me! Hope you enjoy tamatalk! Have a wonderful day!

-NINJA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back