Hi :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensRKute

Reaction score
I'm new to Tama Talk. I only joined a few minutes ago and I'm kinda shy. Does someone want to be friends? :lol: (If you see any mistakes, please ignore it. I'm terrible at typing)

Also, I'm not sure why but everybody says that when I meet someone new its important for them to know I have a huge obsesstion with cats (and when I say huge I mean [SIZE=21pt]HUGE[/SIZE])

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay we are all terrible at typing sometimes. <_< Welcome to Tamatalk KittensRKute. If you need any help or want a friend feel free to PM me.

Hi! Welcome. =]

I'm tam, Hope you enjoy your stay here!

.tam

Welcome to TamaTalk, If you need any help just feel free to PM me. I'm pretty active a lot, and bad for you I have a dog ^.^. You seem like a very nice person to meet, you'll do fine, and you need a friend or a hand, just ask! :blink:

I'm new to Tama Talk. I only joined a few minutes ago and I'm kinda shy. Does someone want to be friends? :blink: (If you see any mistakes, please ignore it. I'm terrible at typing)
hi i would love to be you'r friend or help you in any way and if you'r shy don't worry..... :D the tamatalk member are realy nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back