Hi. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower~Tama

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Flower~Tama and I am new to tamagotchi. Sadly, I have to wait until Christmas to get my first one. I can wait though.

I'm a teenager and I plan on becoming a Psychologist when I grow up. Just as long as I'm happy. I'm not a big fan of txt tlkng at all. I personally think it looks a little weird... the farthest I'll ever go is "lol" or "jk". No more than that! :ichigotchi:

When I do get my tamagotchi, I plan to raise it into an Oldie and see how long it can live. It'll be a challenge, but I'm up to it.

Oh yeah, I love the color red. :furawatchi:

That's pretty much me in an eggshell. :furawatchi:

Flower~Tama

Hello and welcome to Tama Talk! It's great to see you here! Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. I also agree about the texting deal! Glad you're getting a Tamagotchi for Christmas...hope you have lots of fun with it! :)

Welcome to tamatalk. Please, if you need help with anything or just want to chat feel free to pm me.

I'm not a fan of txt tlk either. I only use it when I am texting someone on my phone and its a long message.

hi welcome 2 tamatalk please do PM me if u need a friend or u just need a chat!i highly agree about textin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, either you wee joking or..just lol.

HIYAR THERE, welcome to TamaTalk, have a great stay with us.

Welcome to Tamatalk! Don't forget to tak a look at The User's Guide to TamaTalk!

Feel free to drp a guide or a member a PM if you have any problems! Also, remember to read the pinned topics at the top of the page ;]

Hope yo have a great time here.

Crowy.

By the way; You can learn a lot before Christmas about Tamagotchis here, read away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back