Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyaNyaKitty

Reaction score
Hello all! I am NyaNyaKitty, but you guys can call me kitty, primsy or Primrose, on account of that's my name :mametchi:

I have seen this site a few times around dA (I am NyaNyaKitty there too!) and decided to join!

Lemme tell you about me!

Name: Primrose

Interests:

Drawing, Singing Horribly, being a loser, having fun and drawing.

Personality:

I am a snippy person, I will not stand to be yelled at and I can fire anything in a twisted way back at you, so I wouldn't get into a fight with me if I were you! I am always happy and bright!

Anything I randomly think of and is too lazy to go back up there and put:

My favorite color is yellow! <3

I loev Taylor Swift...

My birthday is 2/2!

I love to be bright, cheery and have fun!

Making friends is a specialty!

Soooo... I hop ewe can be friends soon! I know where everything is, I looked so I don't need a 'Be sure to look at....' please!

Primrose

Hello! Welcome to Tama Talk. I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to PM me anytime you want to talk.

~ChibiMuffins

Hey and welcome!

If you have any questions, or just want to chat you can pm me! You'll be addicted soon :angry: lol

~tama_grl :angry:

Welcome to TT. ^__^

I luff kitties. Mine climbed my bedroom door post yesterday... x...x;

See ya around!

Hi,

I'm nature girl! I hope you like TT as much as I do. I bet that you have A LOT of stuff to talk about tamas or that you want to know more info about tamagotchis. Either way works. Just keep posting what you know about tamas and if you ever need a friend to talk to, you can PM me!

Welcome to TT. ^__^

I luff kitties. Mine climbed my bedroom door post yesterday... x...x;

See ya around!
I'll second that. Well...not the bedroom door post thing. xPP

Anyway, welcome to TT. I like your username!

Latest posts

Back