Hi :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snellasia

Reaction score
Hi Tama Talk !

I'm Asia ! I love tamagotchis. I found out about this site while searching Tamagotchi.com. I have 1 v4 , 1 v4.5 , 1 v3 , 1 v5 , and 1 Celebrity Tamagotchi :) I'm very happy to be here! If you want to be friends , could you please PM me or post here? Thanks ! I guess thats it!

-Asia

Welcome to tamatalk, Asia! Hehe, that's a cute name. :huh: PM me for any help of if you need someone to talk to. I weally nice! x33 I hope you've read the rules. Happy tamatalking!

Lol :huh: Thanks. I need someone to talk to right now :huh: *pm's* Oh! Another note - I joined last year and never posted till now. ( April 3rd 2007 )

Hi Tama Talk !
I'm Asia ! I love tamagotchis. I found out about this site while searching Tamagotchi.com. I have 1 v4 , 1 v4.5 , 1 v3 , 1 v5 , and 1 Celebrity Tamagotchi :p I'm very happy to be here! If you want to be friends , could you please PM me or post here? Thanks ! I guess thats it!

-Asia
Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm Victoria. If you need help with anything or just want a friend to chat with, feel free to PM me!

P.S. I found this website from www.tamagotchi.com aswell. :(

Latest posts

Back