hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi couzin!!!how nice of you to join here!!!welcome to tamatalk!!enjoy!!!!

yahh we're couzins why?????,,,i've chat with him and told him that i'll hav an account on tamatalk,,,,then i told him that my user name is harlene????

any violent reaction??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have Messenger.
And I will not tell you what gender I am. You gotta guess. =)
my couzin is a little busy right now,,im chatting with her and telling what are you saying,,she said you're a boy??right???

thats all

nice meeting you

she's reviewing for her exams next week!!!so she cant answer you questions!!

thanxx for being so kind

Ya wrong! -Points to siggy- I'm a girl.Hah ha ha. Very easy to get wrong. xD
Oiohh we're sorry!!hehehehehe!!!ok need to go now!!!!i'll just tell my couzin about that,,need to go!!!

again nice meeting u,,hav blessed night/day!!thanks a lot!!~~~!!!!we want you to be our friendzzzz

and where do you live????

my couzin and i live here in asia

Umm ... guys, lets keep the chit-chat for PMs please. ^_^

Anywho. welcome Harlene to Tama Talk, you will really enjoy this site. Everyone is so nice here. Remember to read the Forum Rules. =)

harlene and others see yah next time!!!!need to review now with in 2 weeks so i m out of tamatalk for two weeks!!!

t............c.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm ... guys, lets keep the chit-chat for PMs please. :mellow:
Anywho. welcome Harlene to Tama Talk, you will really enjoy this site. Everyone is so nice here. Remember to read the Forum Rules. =)
oOOOopPPPPPPpppppppppppppZZZZZZZ i so sorry,,i'll just dont do it next time,,,sorry sorry sorry!!=(

im just new here so i still dont know the rules,,but i promise to study that,,thankzzzz

Latest posts

Back