Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noyrotchi lover

Reaction score
I am really called Daniel. I live in england and have two connection v2's. I used to only have one. Due to a typing mistake, he was called DE. As DE grew up, he played more games but, in the end, he turned out as a noyrotchi! One day, as i checked on DE I saw a..... Matchmaker! So DE had a baby girl! Two or three days after, one nighttime when DE was in bed I turned the lights out and went to sleep. When I woke up, DE WAS GONE!!!

And just as I picked up DE's console the baby girl woke up. I called it beth and raised it well, and it turned into gozurotchi. Again, Beth had a baby boy and two or three nights later, Beth flew away and left a boy called..... Rodne! (wouldnt fit y in). Rodne grew up to be that elephant one. When he was 6 I waited for a matchmaker. NONE CAME! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

One day all i saw on rodne's screen was... the egg with wings. No old age. But DE's family is still going because the day I called DE's baby beth, I bought my second V2.Thats how beth had a baby. The other consoles tamas havent died without babies once so DE's family lives on! HUZZAH! :mimitchi: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back