Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horselover Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to TamaTalk! I had no idea I wasn't alone in the world of Tamagotchis. I really didn't know there were so many other Tama-fans like me, and a great forum site like TamaTalk waiting to be discovered. Finding TamaTalk was a great achievement for me; I always wanted some friends who shared my interest in Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk seems like it's going to be great fun, and I'm amazed at the variety of different people from different countries who go on TamaTalk. I'll be curious to learn about what's going on in other places, and I'm sure other TamaTalkers will have advice about where Tamas are sold (which would be a really great help to me! I'm so confused about buying Tamas) and I may be able to share cheats and Tama tricks which might be useful.

Welcome to TamaTalk, Horselover Girl! So glad you could join us here and yes, you're definitely not alone. :) Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so and feel free to browse the site and see what it has to offer. Hope you have a great time and see you around the forums!

Hello ! Welcome back. The site has changed alot over the years! Please have a quick read over of the new rules. It gives alot of good information :)

If you need any help just contact me or a member of staff! We are always happy to help out! See you around

Jordan

Latest posts

Back