Hi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmexus

Reaction score
Well, I am new here as you can see, and I hope to have a great time with everyone!

I've had tamas for a while and have gone through many phases of being obsessed with them, and then abandoning them for other things. However, I have just recently gotten back into them when I received a free v4.5 at my city's community festival. (Bandai's USA headquarters is in my town, so they have a booth up every year at the festival and give away some of their products.) My very first tama was a v4.5 so it was rather nostalgic for me. :) I have decided to collect them, my collection growing throughout the years I've had them, although it is not very big. I own 9 tamas right now, 1 v1, 1 v4, 3 v4.5s, 1 v5.5, 1 Music Star, 1 Tama-Go, and my personal favorite right now, the Japanese Angelgotchi, which I received earlier today. :D It was still fresh in the packaging (I still marvel at how the thing is older than me, I'm 13, very soon to be 14.) When I pulled the tab however, it didn't start up, for the batteries were too old, as my dad had predicted. We took off the battery cover and discovered that the batteries had corroded, possibly damaging it, but luckily we were able to clean it and bend the prongs a bit to get it working like new. And so far it has been lovely! It is really cute and small, smaller than the connections, and I adore the characters. Right now I am playing with 3 of my tamas, the v1, tama-go, and the angelgotchi, and I am very glad to add it to my collection. <3

I came across tamatalk quite a bit while researching about tamas, and it had been great! I enjoyed reading some logs as well, so I finally plucked up the courage to finally join, so I could (hopefully) take part. Anyway, sorry for rambling a bit, but there's a little about me. I look forward to being friends with all of you! :D

Hi ^ _ ^

well welcome to tamatalk. Now I can't think of anything else to say... by the way I want your Angelgotchi!

Hi!

Have a nice time in Tamatalk !

Ask if You have any difficult questions about your tamas and if it possible we will solve Your problems B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back