Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Reaction score
Hello! So I used to have an active account on here a few years ago, but I've decided it's better to start afresh :3

The only Tamagotchis I own are the V4, V6 and Tamago because I'm dirt broke ;-;

I'm also pretty decent at Japanese so I've been saving up for a colour Tamagotchi.

Nice to meet you all :D

Since you spell it as "colour" you're either not american or just spell it this way just because ;)

Nevermind my strange noting of spelling, Welcome to the forums! I've been here for quite some time now :p

Hope you can enjoy this place like I have :D

Welcome back to the forums! Hope you enjoy it around here, I know I do.

I just posted a longggg post over on your other topic before checking this one out. Nice to meet you! :D

Since you spell it as "colour" you're either not american or just spell it this way just because ;)

Nevermind my strange noting of spelling, Welcome to the forums! I've been here for quite some time now :p

Hope you can enjoy this place like I have :D
Yep, I'm Australian :)

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Welcome to tamatalk! Like you, I am a returning member :3!!

Welcome back! ^_^ I hope you get your color Tamagotchi soon, they sound like a lot of fun!
Thank youu :) )

Welcome back to the forums! Hope you enjoy it around here, I know I do.

I just posted a longggg post over on your other topic before checking this one out. Nice to meet you! :D
Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and great to have you here! Nice that you know japanese, I'd really like to learn that too:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back