Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miho

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been a long time lurker on the site (ever since I got into Tamas 10+ years ago) but never made an account. It's great to be here & I look forward to meeting everyone. I currently own 9 Tamas (used to have 10 but lost a P1 I had), with another V1 on the way this weekend haha. Currently running 2 Tamas (My first 2 Tamas ever, a V1 & V3) and have plans to run 4 at some point. (probably my new V1 & an Akai if I can get one at the right price. :p )

Hello! I just joined recently too! I'm glad to see more people are joining too :D Hopefully we can all get together and breathe more life into the Tama community again :) Will you be making a log post?

Yo! Welcome to Tamatalk! :D I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's good to know people still care about this site, haha.

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!! I myself have been here since 2006, on various old accounts, though I did take a year off last year. All the years I have been here, however, have been pretty enjoyable, and I hope you enjoy your time here too! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back