Hi~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jollychick

Reaction score
Hey there~

I'm new and wanna introduce myself!

I usually go by Jolly online. I;m a Japanese language major and senior in university. I've been a fan of Tamagotchi since they were released in '97 but I've never owned one, though I did have a yellow Digimon virtual pet back in the day lol. I plan to order a Meets to start my collection off, once I figure out if the available characters are dependent on whether you get the Magical or Fairy version. Next I'll be getting the Sanrio M!x and preordering a Pastel Meets in the near future.

More about myself....umm... In addition to Japanese, I also study Korean. I like games and romance novels. Since language isn't really an issue, I play Japanese games often. I have a ton of hobbies but I love translating the most. I have a Tumblr to post all my translations of things like otome games, drama cds and Japanese radio programs. I love cute things so I can already see collecting Tamas will be taking all my money XD I recently returned from a semester study abroad in Japan and have lots of food and scenery pics.... I guess that's all haha

*edit

I went to the Japanese Tama site. After poking around, I decided to preorder a Fairy Meets in blue!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! It's really nice to have you!

I was a Japanese language major as well, before I dropped out because I'm a big dummy.

Looking forward to your adventures in the world........ of a-the Tamagotchi.................

~Ana ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back