Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eluvstama10

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m new and ever since I got a tamagotchi last April for my Birthday, I’ve been wondering if tamagotchi can marry. I’ve looked it up and it has said any tamagotchi can marry, etc. but I’ve really been wondering if a P2 tamagotchi can because that is what I have. Can anyone help answer my question? ( I already have an adult, Takotchi)

Attachments

• F7F717EE-B8E1-487B-9D29-EB47D87C9D7A.jpeg
    F7F717EE-B8E1-487B-9D29-EB47D87C9D7A.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1
Aw man. I just have one more thing I need someone to answer. It’ll be a long story though

So, I was on YouTube, and I watched a video called, “Whaletchi gets married” or something like that. And the tamagotchi Whaletchi was marrying sass Zuccitchi, and he is a P2 character. So are you sure about your reply Kutchipatchi iPod?

Oops. I meant was not sass

No, the P2s do not have a marriage system.
Ok, but I looked it up and Google said any tamagotchi can marry. Was the Google answer wrong?

So, I was on YouTube, and I watched a video called, “Whaletchi gets married” or something like that. And the tamagotchi Whaletchi was marrying sass Zuccitchi, and he is a P2 character. So are you sure about your reply Kutchipatchi iPod?
Zuccitchi exists on other Tamagotchi devices. I’ve seen the video you are referring to and that particular Tamagotchi is a connection V2.

Oh, I did not know that. Thank you for your help KutchipatchiPod and iAM

Zuccitchi exists on other Tamagotchi devices. I’ve seen the video you are referring to and that particular Tamagotchi is a connection V2.
Thx for da help

Latest posts

Back