Hi !! =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxbocachicaxox

Reaction score
hi! my name`s emily :) im new!! lol i was wondering where some good places are to get tamagotchis... thx! nice 2 meet you all! (even tho i havent rily met n e of u... lol ^_^ ) -emily

Hello!! Welcome to TamaTalk. Where to get Tamagotchis............Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Ebay.com (watch out for fakes), and.........Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hello hello hello hello! New person! Emily, I am Myself, pleased to meet you, look around and enjoy your stay...because you can never leave! j/k anyways...welcome

Where's the best place to buy a Tamagotchi? You can check out our price guide here... If you are in the USA the best place right now is here (Amazon). They are only $10 right now!!

Welcome to TamaTalk, Emily! If you ever find yourelf lacking conversation feel free to PM me, I'm usually around when I'm not bogged down by school. ^_^

Hello! im JappyX (or james lol) nice 2 meet ya and have fun at tamatalk! i love tamatalk! i go on it almost every night!! its so fun! Have fun here! ^_^

hi! my name`s emily :D im new!! lol i was wondering where some good places are to get tamagotchis... thx! nice 2 meet you all! (even tho i havent rily met n e of u... lol ;) ) -emily
Admin is right, america, amazon. but ebay has pricy ones!

or you can search stores or google it! welcome!

read the rules thoroughly and you will like it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back