hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetama

Reaction score
im kinda new around here but ive had tamas for i while now, but i hope some people reply my posts :D

hello there.....

nice to meet u.

i am also new on here...... but hav had tamas 4 some time now

Hey im kinda new to, sweetness i just got the color thing figures out wow now i feel really stupid oh and i have six tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! :D thats a lot how meny v1s and how many v2s do u have?

wow! :D   thats a lot how meny v1s and how many v2s do u have?
4 v1s and 2 v2s do you think they will make a v3?

i think they will do that eventually but what woud they add to it? :D

[SIZE=14pt]they could make them have a babysitter for when you are at school cause mine just died again [/SIZE] :D

oh yeah thats a really good idea :) mine dies too sometimes :D

that would be awesome if they lived at a town or something mabe we should email bandia for some ideas

no idea i checked there website but couldnt figure it out maybe you can try :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]alright im gonna get off for now[/SIZE]

:D

Hello pinkgal n bluetama!!

I dunno if this came out everywhere. But (where i live) when d first tamas came out, becoz they were so time consuming, a few months later they created a "babysitter" - where it would look after ur tama during the day until u got back from school etc. It seemed pretty cool, but was too expensive to buy. Tho a lot of them were bought when tamas were banned from schools.

Anywho, hope u get thru to Bandi wit d ideas.

:mellow:

:( Hello pinkgal n bluetama!!

I dunno if this came out everywhere. But (where i live) when d first tamas came out, becoz they were so time consuming, a few months later they created a "babysitter" - where it would look after ur tama during the day until u got back from school etc. It seemed pretty cool, but was too expensive to buy. Tho a lot of them were bought when tamas were banned from schools.

Anywho, hope u get thru to Bandi wit d ideas.

:ichigotchi:
do you live in the USA cause if you do then where did you find those tamas

wow i didnt know that :ichigotchi:

hi bluetama welcome 2 tamatalk hope u have a great time here if u have any questions pm (private message) me if u dont how i'll tell u, go 2 the top of the screen and put ur mouse on extras,next go 2 the 1st thing where it says messanger put ur mouse over it,it will say go 2 inbox and it will say compose new message hit compose new message than at the top go down a question where it says or just type there name here type my or who ever u wants screen name after that it asks the title of the message make a title than make ur message than at the very bottom of the screen hit send message and there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back