Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Robot

Reaction score
:angry:

Hello i'm Young Robot :angry:

:) If you want to be my friend pm me!!!! :angry: :)

:angry: I'm a boy :angry:

I would also like to have a person to help me i'm a bit lost :angry:

Yo-Welcome to tamatalk!

Just PM me if you need any help.

Make sure you read all the rules of tamatalk,

and please don't post link's aswell.

I'll be your friend.

-Jorlaur

Hello and welcome to tamatalk Young Robot. I hope you have a great time here. Please also feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns about tamagotchis or just tamatalk in general. Im here to help :) . So again welcome to tamatalk, i hope to see you around more! :wacko: -RR :mellow:

Welcome to TamaTalk, Young Robot! If you need help with anything at all, just PM me and I'll do as best as I can to help you and give you advice. Just as Jorlaur said, be sure to read the rules and you probably won't have many problems here. I hope you make a lot of friends here, and feel free to add me to your Buddy list if you like! :D

-TG :furawatchi:

Welcome to tamatalk! :D

I hope you will enjoy it here!

If you need any help then feel free to PM me!

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and regulations. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Welcome to tamatalk!!!!

Like jorlaur said, be sure to read the rules and don't post links.

If you need a friend or any help, feel free to pm me or one of the guides for help.

-moorecandycane

Hi i'm now agusted to Tamatalk you can see my posts in bold like this one

:wacko: Young Robot ;)

hey, i'm nessa775 if you need any help just PM me. I just got back on tama talk yesterday. Another way you can talk to me is if you go to introductions my name (nessa775) will be on the front page (saying that i'm back)! Well I hope that you find tama talk easy!Bye! :D :p :D :D :) :( :) :) :p ;) :p B) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back