Hi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synistal

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new in here, and I just have had two tamagotchis. I have looked the board, but I didn't find what I was looking for, so I'm asking for someone who knows... an URL where we can see tamagotchi characters (with description) because I would like to know... If my tamagotchi evolves in it, what does it mean, ect.

If someone knows, if someones has an URL like this, please give it to me ^^

(I'm french so excuse my language...)

Hi, im new here too so i have no clue but i do know that if you only make your tami eat bread it turns into the dog tamagotchi, at least i think, im still testing it out.

Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you will enjoy your stay. There are many things to do, and you can make many new freinds. If you want people to know you better, post in the introduction section. Okay? :angry:

Welcome to Tamatalk: Where friends are always near!

Regards, TGD :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, tamagirl! you posted after I did!

By the way, if you ONLY feed your tama bread it may turn into a Pochitchi but my very first tama adult was a dog and it was cute!

WAIT- for each stage there is a diffrent meal and snack! so I think that bread thing might be wrong!

Welcome again!

Regards,

Pf

Thank you ! I didn't know the food had something to do with it !

Thanks very much for your answers and (welcoming ?), I'm glad to be here, I'll post where you told me to do, tamagirl.

Nice to meet you all ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back