Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie.JD

Reaction score
hi,my nicknames DixieJade but everyone calls me Dixie.Jd for short.Im 10 and I love Cocker Spaneils and I have two,my favourate colors Teal and I have my own website but it needs some upgrades(which will take a long time).Im a paper girl and I live on a ranch in Canada.I love Garfield and peanut butter.

:eek: Hi Dixie!!! Welcome to Tamatalk!!! PLease PM me if you want to be friends and if you need help settling in. Hope to hear from you soon!! :D ;) :hitodetchi: :p :p :p :p :(

~Tama-Love~

hi,my nicknames DixieJade but everyone calls me Dixie.Jd for short.Im 10 and I love Cocker Spaneils and I have two,my favourate colors Teal and I have my own website but it needs some upgrades(which will take a long time).Im a paper girl and I live on a ranch in Canada.I love Garfield and peanut butter.
Hi, and welks. hope you find everything about TT awesome :ichigotchi: .

PM me if ya need any help!

Kee

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you've read and fully understand the basic rules of TamaTalk!! If you need any help about ANYTHING on TamaTalk pm me! ( to do that click PM on the bottom of this post) Don't be shy! If you fell uncomfortable PM an Online Tamaguide, (they will have a pic of a mimitchi on top of the words, TamaGuide below their avatar!) any of them will help you or comfort you and make you feel better!

Keep TamaTalk known and have a Tama-riffic day!

Have fun!

Best Regards,

Pinefir

welcome to tamatalk!pm me if you want a password for my site :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back