hi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karatejack

Reaction score
hello,

im new to tamatalk so it would be really nice if i had a friend to show me around thanks for reading. :D :nyatchi:

hello,im new to tamatalk so it would be really nice if i had a friend to show me around thanks for reading. :D :nyatchi:
i will be your friend :D

ill PM u! B)

p.s WELCOME TO TAMATALK!lol

-mimi:)-

hi!

i guess u want to no about TT!1 thing,ITS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamagotchi Help has Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks,wich is the best place to get tips on how 2 care ur tama.it also has TamaTown and e-tamago,Tamagotchi Codes,What Happened To My Tamagotchi,and Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners,wich r good 2.the News place has lots of good things 2 no,including Tamagotchi News,TamaTalk News,Comments and Rumors,and of course,Free Tamagotchi Contests.General has a hole list of things,wich might not fit her,but TamaTalk Extras has Chat Room,Tamagotchi Topsites,Tamagotchi Name generator,Support TamaTalk,and Link To TamaTalk,wich r perfect 4 wen ur bored.if u need anything,pm me. ;) :unsure: :p B) ^_^ :eek: :D :D B) :nyatchi: B) :angry: :D

I'd like to be your friend,karatejack.Not to be rude but how old are you??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back