Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Hemna123! amd welcome to Tama Talk! :wacko: I would be delighted to be your friend. just PM me! :wacko:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, Hemna123

There are lots of rules and regulations here. Please take time to read them carefully so that you can have a happy time here.

Make sure to find out a lot about Tamagotchi's; and help other's too. Be kind and helpful and don't spam. Spam messeges are simply:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messeges

Be sure to make lot's of friends; and if you ever need someone to talk to; I (and many other people too) am always here.

We have here on TamaTalk people called Guides. They have the ability to lock posts and edit them. This is for our safety and happiness only, so do not complain. I know it can seem annoying if someone locks your post, or edits it; but rest assured it's done for a good reason.

Here is a list of TamaTalk vocabulary that you might want to learn (if you haven't already done so).

1. TT - TamaTalk

2. Tama - Tamagotchi

3. Guide - Moderators

4. Lock - Shut down

Thank you for reading and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest!!

This is The Tamagotchi Addict, reporting for TamaTalk. :wacko:

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :lol:

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time here!

Remember to have a little explore in tamatalk to get use to the forums. :huh:

Don't forget to read the tamatalk rules and pinned topics. Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :lol:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back