hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinefir

Hello! ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

Okay? GOOOOD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you have a great time here. If you have a problem,feel free to PM me.

-psycho

Hi and welcome to tamatalk.

This is the best site for tamagotchis(in my opinune)please don't feel shy and make your self at home!!!!

Please make sure to read the forms and rules at the top of each section.

PLease PM me if you need help with anything/want anything and I will be happy to help!!!

Please enjoy your stay here at tamatalk and make yourself at home

Have a happy day

Tamamegan :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back