Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

espeonrules

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! I'm espeonrules!! I love pokemon and tamagotchis and I hope I can make some new friends here!! :rolleyes: :mellow: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! espeonrules! Welcome to Tama Talk! i hope you have a very fun time here! remember the #1 rule is to have fun! Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems about your tamagothci or just want to chat. Also please look at the rules (down at my siggy click RULES) and make sure you follow them as much as you can. I hope you have a fun time at Tama talk!

:rolleyes:

-KG-

Hey heres a welcome espeonrules from Metalchick#2! Just remember the number one rule here on tamatalk . . . HAVE FUN!!! Pm me if you want to, cause I'm a pokemon fan too.

welcome welcome welcome to........TAMA TALK

have fun! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, everyone!!! I will be on as much as I can and don't worry, I will HAVE FUN!!!!!!! And I have 2 tamagotchis. One is silver and the other one is orange with yellow and pink flowers. And they are both V3s! Plus their batterys died out..... :) ^_^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back